Terry `has a chance` of facing Atletico
Liverpool: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho revealed on Sunday that captain John Terry may recover from a foot injury in time to face Atletico Madrid in Wednesday`s Champions League semi-final second leg.
"He has a chance," Mourinho told a press conference after his side`s 2-0 victory at title rivals Liverpool in the Premier League.
"Let`s see tomorrow (Monday), after tomorrow. After the match against Atletico, I said no chance. In this moment, I say maybe."
Terry injured his foot in the first leg against Atletico on Tuesday, which finished 0-0, and Mourinho said afterwards that he would not be able to play again until a potential appearance in the competition`s final in Lisbon on May 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him