Terry `has a chance` of facing Atletico
Liverpool: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho revealed on Sunday that captain John Terry may recover from a foot injury in time to face Atletico Madrid in Wednesday`s Champions League semi-final second leg.
"He has a chance," Mourinho told a press conference after his side`s 2-0 victory at title rivals Liverpool in the Premier League.
"Let`s see tomorrow (Monday), after tomorrow. After the match against Atletico, I said no chance. In this moment, I say maybe."
Terry injured his foot in the first leg against Atletico on Tuesday, which finished 0-0, and Mourinho said afterwards that he would not be able to play again until a potential appearance in the competition`s final in Lisbon on May 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway