Terry `has a chance` of facing Atletico
Liverpool: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho revealed on Sunday that captain John Terry may recover from a foot injury in time to face Atletico Madrid in Wednesday`s Champions League semi-final second leg.
"He has a chance," Mourinho told a press conference after his side`s 2-0 victory at title rivals Liverpool in the Premier League.
"Let`s see tomorrow (Monday), after tomorrow. After the match against Atletico, I said no chance. In this moment, I say maybe."
Terry injured his foot in the first leg against Atletico on Tuesday, which finished 0-0, and Mourinho said afterwards that he would not be able to play again until a potential appearance in the competition`s final in Lisbon on May 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year