Terry `has a chance` of facing Atletico
Liverpool: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho revealed on Sunday that captain John Terry may recover from a foot injury in time to face Atletico Madrid in Wednesday`s Champions League semi-final second leg.
"He has a chance," Mourinho told a press conference after his side`s 2-0 victory at title rivals Liverpool in the Premier League.
"Let`s see tomorrow (Monday), after tomorrow. After the match against Atletico, I said no chance. In this moment, I say maybe."
Terry injured his foot in the first leg against Atletico on Tuesday, which finished 0-0, and Mourinho said afterwards that he would not be able to play again until a potential appearance in the competition`s final in Lisbon on May 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Beware! No more selfie on board, DGCA taking cognizance
- Turkey PM vows retaliation after 'vile' Cizre attack
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- James Rodriguez may make last Real Madrid appearance in Celta Vigo game
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey