Tevez could help Man City win the League: Hughes
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Former Man City boss Mark Hughes took a dig at the Carlos Tevez-Man City fall-out stating that Tevez could help city win the League if he plays somewhere else, preferably at QPR.
Hughes made a cheeky statement as quoted by ‘The Sun’, “If he (Tevez) did come (to QPR), he would be playing against other top teams and could possibly help Man City win the League."
Hughes believes that Tevez playing for the Rangers would mean that he would be playing City’s top rivals in the league and will also boost QPR titles chances as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray