Tevez may follow Mancini out of Man City to ‘big money’ Monaco
London: Manchester City star Carlos Tevez may reportedly leave the club this season following the sacking of City boss Roberto Mancini after the club’s FA Cup defeat.
Tevez has a year left on his contract at the Eastlands club, but his situation may change dramatically following the departure of Mancini as the new manager may have different ideas on who stays and who goes.
If that happens, Tevez may be considering a move to big-spending French side as Monaco, as its billionaire Russian owner Dmitry Rybolovlev has already made a 50 million-pound move to bring Atletico Madrid goal machine Radamel Falcao, adding that Rybolovlev may be thinking of pairing the Colombian with Argentinian Tevez.
However, it is not yet sure whether Rybolovlev has also targeted Roberto Mancini, adding that it is doubtful that the club can attract big names as it just secured promotion back to the top flight for next season.
But, with a personal fortune of six billion pounds and increased TV revenue coming into French football, Rybolovlev is determined to throw money around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened