Tevez may follow Mancini out of Man City to ‘big money’ Monaco
London: Manchester City star Carlos Tevez may reportedly leave the club this season following the sacking of City boss Roberto Mancini after the club’s FA Cup defeat.
Tevez has a year left on his contract at the Eastlands club, but his situation may change dramatically following the departure of Mancini as the new manager may have different ideas on who stays and who goes.
If that happens, Tevez may be considering a move to big-spending French side as Monaco, as its billionaire Russian owner Dmitry Rybolovlev has already made a 50 million-pound move to bring Atletico Madrid goal machine Radamel Falcao, adding that Rybolovlev may be thinking of pairing the Colombian with Argentinian Tevez.
However, it is not yet sure whether Rybolovlev has also targeted Roberto Mancini, adding that it is doubtful that the club can attract big names as it just secured promotion back to the top flight for next season.
But, with a personal fortune of six billion pounds and increased TV revenue coming into French football, Rybolovlev is determined to throw money around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi