Tevez says mess up with Mancini proved ‘blessing in disguise’ for him
London: Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has said his mess up with manager Roberto Mancini has reaped good results for him, and worked as a blessing in disguise.
Tevez’s Manchester City career looked over last season after he went AWOL for three months following a bust-up with Mancini, but the striker returned to help City clinch the title and has scored in all three of their Premier League games this season.
“The problem with Mancini was good for me. I’m enjoying football again which is what I wanted – to feel this hunger for glory and to be happy like this,”
“I had a pre-season like I hadn’t had for a long time. I worked very hard, I feel good on the pitch, light, strong, fast,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- WATCH: Harbhajan Singh was up against a wrestler...See What Happened Next...
- After NSG setback, India joins Missile Technology Control Regime as full member; China awaits membership
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic