Tevez says mess up with Mancini proved ‘blessing in disguise’ for him
London: Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has said his mess up with manager Roberto Mancini has reaped good results for him, and worked as a blessing in disguise.
Tevez’s Manchester City career looked over last season after he went AWOL for three months following a bust-up with Mancini, but the striker returned to help City clinch the title and has scored in all three of their Premier League games this season.
“The problem with Mancini was good for me. I’m enjoying football again which is what I wanted – to feel this hunger for glory and to be happy like this,”
“I had a pre-season like I hadn’t had for a long time. I worked very hard, I feel good on the pitch, light, strong, fast,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says