Tevez wants his community service hours to be reduced
London: New Juventus footballer Carlos Tevez is reportedly applying in court to have the bulk of his community service written off so he can move to Italy following his 7.6 million-pound transfer from Manchester City.
According to the Daily Star, Tevez is trying to get out of finishing his 250 hours` unpaid work, adding that the court may need to re-sentence for the driving offences which originally led magistrates in Cheshire to issue the community service order.
Although the report said that the Argentine could be jailed instead, however, legal experts believe that he is more likely to receive a suspended prison term.
Tevez was given a six-month ban after admitting driving while disqualified and without insurance, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP to hold meet with CMs' of party-ruled states, PM Modi to address concluding session
- JD(U) backs Mamata Banerjee, says resistance against Centre is growing
- Three low-intensity earthquakes hit Himachal Pradesh, no casualties
- SL vs AUS: How Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn ridiculed Steve Smith for heading home
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!