Tevez wants his community service hours to be reduced
London: New Juventus footballer Carlos Tevez is reportedly applying in court to have the bulk of his community service written off so he can move to Italy following his 7.6 million-pound transfer from Manchester City.
According to the Daily Star, Tevez is trying to get out of finishing his 250 hours` unpaid work, adding that the court may need to re-sentence for the driving offences which originally led magistrates in Cheshire to issue the community service order.
Although the report said that the Argentine could be jailed instead, however, legal experts believe that he is more likely to receive a suspended prison term.
Tevez was given a six-month ban after admitting driving while disqualified and without insurance, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32