There is more to come from me, vows Kaka
New Jersey: Brazil midfielder Kaka said there was more to come from him, after making a goalscoring return to international football last month.
The 30-year-old was on target in both of Brazil`s friendly victories over Iraq and Japan, his first international appearances since the 2010 World Cup.
Speaking upon his arrival here for Wednesday`s friendly between Brazil and Colombia, Kaka said he still had scope for improvement.
"I felt good in the last two games but I still haven`t consolidated my position," Kaka said.
"They were important matches and I had an active role but there is still a lot more to come from me with the national team."
Despite his encouraging performances for Brazil, the 2007 FIFA world player of the year has remained a bit-part player under Jose Mourinho at Spanish giants Real Madrid.
The former AC Milan playmaker revealed Wednesday`s match at MetLife Stadium had added personal significance due to his close relationship with Colombia and Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
"He is an excellent player and great friend. We meet up often in Madrid and have a very good relationship," Kaka said. "I hope his good form continues, except against Brazil."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan