Three Kerala players in Duleep Trophy south zone team
Kochi: Kerala`s fast bowler Sandeep Warrier, all-rounder Rohen Prem and left-arm spinner C P Shahid have found a place in the Duleep Trophy South Zone team.
The matches are scheduled to commence on October 3 at Chennai and the semi finals and finals would be held here, a Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) press release said.
Earlier, Warrier had also played for Indian U-23 in the Emerging Cup. Rohan Prem was captain of the Kerala Ranji Trophy team last year while Shahid was outstanding in the last season with 26 first class wickets in the Ranjit Trophy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000