Tomba, Nandy join Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Churchill Brothers are looking forward to rebuilding their team by roping in Salgaocar`s midfielder Tomba Singh and East Bengal`s keeper Sandip Nandy.
The signing of two experienced players along with couple of youngsters Gurtej Singh and Bilkramjit Singh from Pailan Arrows will balance the team after some of their stars opted out to play for other clubs, a senior official of the club said.
Tomba is a straight forward replacement for Zakeer Mundampara, who has signed for Prayag United, while Nandy will step into the boots of Arindam Bhattacharya, who will don colors for Mohun Bagan for the coming season.
The club also got a big boost as they have roped in Kolkata based Company NVD Solar Ltd as their title sponsors for three years, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what