Tomba, Nandy join Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Churchill Brothers are looking forward to rebuilding their team by roping in Salgaocar`s midfielder Tomba Singh and East Bengal`s keeper Sandip Nandy.
The signing of two experienced players along with couple of youngsters Gurtej Singh and Bilkramjit Singh from Pailan Arrows will balance the team after some of their stars opted out to play for other clubs, a senior official of the club said.
Tomba is a straight forward replacement for Zakeer Mundampara, who has signed for Prayag United, while Nandy will step into the boots of Arindam Bhattacharya, who will don colors for Mohun Bagan for the coming season.
The club also got a big boost as they have roped in Kolkata based Company NVD Solar Ltd as their title sponsors for three years, the official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory