Tomba, Nandy join Churchill Brothers
Panaji: Churchill Brothers are looking forward to rebuilding their team by roping in Salgaocar`s midfielder Tomba Singh and East Bengal`s keeper Sandip Nandy.
The signing of two experienced players along with couple of youngsters Gurtej Singh and Bilkramjit Singh from Pailan Arrows will balance the team after some of their stars opted out to play for other clubs, a senior official of the club said.
Tomba is a straight forward replacement for Zakeer Mundampara, who has signed for Prayag United, while Nandy will step into the boots of Arindam Bhattacharya, who will don colors for Mohun Bagan for the coming season.
The club also got a big boost as they have roped in Kolkata based Company NVD Solar Ltd as their title sponsors for three years, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'