Toulon boss refuses to apologise for ref rant
Paris: Toulon president Mourad Boudjellal has refused to apologise after complaining his side were the victim of "refereeing sodomy" in a French league game last weekend.
"I will withdraw my comments the day the referees will apologise," Boudjellal told French sports daily L`Equipe.
A colourful character in French rugby, Boudjellal hit out at the match officials after Toulon lost 25-19 Sunday.
A video aired by local newspaper Var Matin`s website (www.varmatin.fr) showed him to say: "I experienced my first refereeing sodomy against Clermont in 2009 (in a top 14 semi-final game). I`ve just experienced my second tonight. We will be able to see the footage, not on Youtube but on Youporn."
The French League said Boudjellal would likely be summoned to explain his remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soil from grave of World War-I hero, Risaldar Badlu Singh, brought to India by BJP minister
- 'Sighed with relief only after Osama Bin Laden's body reached Afghanistan' - Barack Obama in candid interview
- Sony launches water-resistant SRS-XB3 portable wireless speakers at Rs 12,990
- Check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in for Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM? Twitteratis had a blast