Toure issues quit warning to Man City
London: Defender Kolo Toure has warned Manchester City that he could quit the club next month to join French side Paris St Germain if he is not played regularly.
Toure struggled to make the first team this season and was handed a six-week fine by the Premier League leaders last month.
Toure said he was surprised City hit him with a 720,000 pounds fine for his six-month drugs ban, a leading daily reports.
"It`s hard to foresee oneself leaving during the January window when you`re at City. But everything can happen very quickly in football. It`ll depend on how much playing time I get," he said.
"Could I be interested in Paris St Germain? Again, it`ll all be down to game time I get with City. I want to play matches and if things don`t progress I`ll ask myself questions.
"PSG are a big club these days, like City, Arsenal or AC Milan. They want to become one of the world`s best clubs and are investing money in great players. They`re not to be sneezed at. I can`t think of a single player who would refuse to join PSG," Toure said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA