Toure issues quit warning to Man City
London: Defender Kolo Toure has warned Manchester City that he could quit the club next month to join French side Paris St Germain if he is not played regularly.
Toure struggled to make the first team this season and was handed a six-week fine by the Premier League leaders last month.
Toure said he was surprised City hit him with a 720,000 pounds fine for his six-month drugs ban, a leading daily reports.
"It`s hard to foresee oneself leaving during the January window when you`re at City. But everything can happen very quickly in football. It`ll depend on how much playing time I get," he said.
"Could I be interested in Paris St Germain? Again, it`ll all be down to game time I get with City. I want to play matches and if things don`t progress I`ll ask myself questions.
"PSG are a big club these days, like City, Arsenal or AC Milan. They want to become one of the world`s best clubs and are investing money in great players. They`re not to be sneezed at. I can`t think of a single player who would refuse to join PSG," Toure said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert