Toure says Man City must improve on ‘predictable’ Plan B for PL success
London: Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has said rival teams in Premier League have learnt how to play against them, and added that the champions must work on improving their Plan B to win games.
City’s struggle against relegation threatened Reading last weekend was typical of their patchy campaign as they failed to turn their dominance into goals, the Sun reports.
Toure believes one of the main reasons behind City’s success last season was that they caught many times by surprise, and added the same shock element is not present in them any more.
The African Player of the Year said since rival teams won’t want to get beaten again so they will pack men behind the ball and make it difficult for City to find a way through.
However, Toure said he was enjoying the new challenge that has been put in front of the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country