Two Argentine footballers suspended for doping
Buenos Aires: The Argentine Football Federation has suspended two footballers on suspicion of doping.
The disciplinary tribunal announced the news on its website Friday, saying Newell`s Old Boys defender Lucas Bernandi and Arsenal striker Gustavo Canales were banned for positive tests, reports Xinhua.
The second samples of the urine will be tested to decide a potential sanctions upon the players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'