UEFA Champions League: Arsenal drawn with French champions Montpellier
Zeenews Sports Bureau
English Club Arsenal were drawn in Group C for the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League alongside France Ligue 1 champions Montpellier HSC, FC Schalke 04 of Germany and Olympiacos F.C. of Greece.
Reigning champions Chelsea will have a stiff challenge to overcome as they will face Seria A champions Juventus in the Group stages of the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League. Along with Juventus, Chelsea have Shakhtar Donetsk of Ukraine and Nordsjælland of Denmark in their Group E.
Manchester City got the toughest group in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League as the English Premier League champions will have to face Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid, Dutch champions Ajax and German champions Dortmund in the group stages.
3-time UEFA Champions League winners Manchester United got an easy draw in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League.
The English Premier side was drawn in Group H alongside Braga from Portugal, Galatasaray from Turkey and CRF Cluj from Romania.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur