UEFA Champions League: Arsenal drawn with French champions Montpellier
Zeenews Sports Bureau
English Club Arsenal were drawn in Group C for the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League alongside France Ligue 1 champions Montpellier HSC, FC Schalke 04 of Germany and Olympiacos F.C. of Greece.
Reigning champions Chelsea will have a stiff challenge to overcome as they will face Seria A champions Juventus in the Group stages of the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League. Along with Juventus, Chelsea have Shakhtar Donetsk of Ukraine and Nordsjælland of Denmark in their Group E.
Manchester City got the toughest group in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League as the English Premier League champions will have to face Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid, Dutch champions Ajax and German champions Dortmund in the group stages.
3-time UEFA Champions League winners Manchester United got an easy draw in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League.
The English Premier side was drawn in Group H alongside Braga from Portugal, Galatasaray from Turkey and CRF Cluj from Romania.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media