UEFA Champions League draw: Manchester United get easy group; Real Madrid up against Manchester City
Zeenews Sports Bureau
3-time UEFA Champions League winners Manchester United got an easy draw in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League.
The English Premier side was drawn in Group H alongside Braga from Portugal, Galatasaray from Turkey and CRF Cluj from Romania.
Manchester City got the 'group of Death', Group D. The English Premier League champions will have to face Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid, Dutch champions Ajax and German champions Dortmund in the group stages.
English Club Arsenal were drawn in Group C for the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League alongside France Ligue 1 champions Montpellier HSC, FC Schalke 04 of Germany and Olympiacos F.C. of Greece.
Reigning champions Chelsea will have a stiff challenge to overcome as they will face Seria A champions Juventus in the Group stages of the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League. Along with Juventus, Chelsea have Shakhtar Donetsk of Ukraine and Nordsjælland of Denmark in their Group E.
In Group A, Porto will battle against Dynamo Kiev, Paris Saint-Germain and GNK Dinamo, while Group C sees AC Milan take on Zenit St. Petersburg, Anderlecht and Malaga.
Group F features last year's beaten finalists Bayern Munich against Valencia, Lille and Bate Borisov.
Rest of the Group details are as follows:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video