UEFA Champions League: Spanish, Germans kept apart in semis
Nyon: Spanish and German teams were kept apart for the semi-finals of the Champions League, as European football`s governing body UEFA made the draw for this year`s last four games.
Last year`s beaten finalists Bayern Munich, who have already secured the Bundesliga title, take on Spanish league leaders Barcelona.
In the other match, Borussia Dortmund will play Real Madrid.
The first leg matches will be played on April 23 and 24, with the return games on April 30 and May 1.
This year`s final will be held at Wembley stadium in London on May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best