UEFA Champions League: Spanish, Germans kept apart in semis
Nyon: Spanish and German teams were kept apart for the semi-finals of the Champions League, as European football`s governing body UEFA made the draw for this year`s last four games.
Last year`s beaten finalists Bayern Munich, who have already secured the Bundesliga title, take on Spanish league leaders Barcelona.
In the other match, Borussia Dortmund will play Real Madrid.
The first leg matches will be played on April 23 and 24, with the return games on April 30 and May 1.
This year`s final will be held at Wembley stadium in London on May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details