UEFA Champions League: Spanish, Germans kept apart in semis
Nyon: Spanish and German teams were kept apart for the semi-finals of the Champions League, as European football`s governing body UEFA made the draw for this year`s last four games.
Last year`s beaten finalists Bayern Munich, who have already secured the Bundesliga title, take on Spanish league leaders Barcelona.
In the other match, Borussia Dortmund will play Real Madrid.
The first leg matches will be played on April 23 and 24, with the return games on April 30 and May 1.
This year`s final will be held at Wembley stadium in London on May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev