UEFA Champions League: Spanish, Germans kept apart in semis
Nyon: Spanish and German teams were kept apart for the semi-finals of the Champions League, as European football`s governing body UEFA made the draw for this year`s last four games.
Last year`s beaten finalists Bayern Munich, who have already secured the Bundesliga title, take on Spanish league leaders Barcelona.
In the other match, Borussia Dortmund will play Real Madrid.
The first leg matches will be played on April 23 and 24, with the return games on April 30 and May 1.
This year`s final will be held at Wembley stadium in London on May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Flight 370: With search suspended, a cold-case file awaits
- Arvind Kejriwal's ex-principal secretary Rajendra Kumar granted bail
- 54 ISIS supporters arrested: Governmnet
- Kumar Sangakkara backs Muttiah Muralitharan, slams Sri Lanka Cricket for lashing out at off-spinner
- Michelle brings Democrats to tears in moving convention speech