UEFA Champions League: Tough group for Manchester City
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Manchester City got the toughest group in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League as the English Premier League champions will have to face Spanish La Liga champions Real Madrid, Dutch champions Ajax and German champions Dortmund in the group stages.
3-time UEFA Champions League winners Manchester United got an easy draw in the group stages of the 2012 UEFA Champions League.
The English Premier side was drawn in Group H alongside Braga from Portugal, Galatasaray from Turkey and CRF Cluj from Romania.
City crashed out of the Champions League early last season after being handed a nightmare group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal.
The group stages will begin on September 18, with two teams from each group progressing to the knockout round and the third-placed teams going into the Europa League. The final will be played at Wembley on May 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman