United skipper Vidic out of hospital
Manchester: Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic has been released from hospital after suffering concussion during Sunday`s Premier League win over Arsenal, a club statement said Monday.
Vidic left the field shortly before half-time at Old Trafford following an accidental clash with United goalkeeper David de Gea.
The Serbia central defender, clearly dazed, was sent to hospital for an examination.
"Nemanja Vidic has been released from hospital after suffering concussion," a United statement issued Monday confirmed.
Vidic is not due to play again until November 24, when United visit Cardiff in the Premier League, although no timescale has been put on the 32-year-old`s possible return to training.
In Vidic`s absence, champions United completed a 1-0 win at home to Arsenal that saw them move to within five points of the Premier League leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price