Vagner Love joins Brazilian champions Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro: Former Brazil striker Vagner Love left CSKA Moscow on Friday to join Flamengo on loan for the new season that kicks off this weekend.
"It`s the dream of a lifetime," said the dreadlocked 25-year-old, a Copa America winner with his country in 2004 and 2007.
Love, who last played for Brazil in 2007, was on loan at his first club Palmeiras last season but left after a row with fans.
He will link up again at Brazilian champions Flamengo with former Inter Milan striker Adriano. They were both in the 2004 Copa America squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened