Vagner Love joins Brazilian champions Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro: Former Brazil striker Vagner Love left CSKA Moscow on Friday to join Flamengo on loan for the new season that kicks off this weekend.
"It`s the dream of a lifetime," said the dreadlocked 25-year-old, a Copa America winner with his country in 2004 and 2007.
Love, who last played for Brazil in 2007, was on loan at his first club Palmeiras last season but left after a row with fans.
He will link up again at Brazilian champions Flamengo with former Inter Milan striker Adriano. They were both in the 2004 Copa America squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...