Vagner Love joins Brazilian champions Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro: Former Brazil striker Vagner Love left CSKA Moscow on Friday to join Flamengo on loan for the new season that kicks off this weekend.
"It`s the dream of a lifetime," said the dreadlocked 25-year-old, a Copa America winner with his country in 2004 and 2007.
Love, who last played for Brazil in 2007, was on loan at his first club Palmeiras last season but left after a row with fans.
He will link up again at Brazilian champions Flamengo with former Inter Milan striker Adriano. They were both in the 2004 Copa America squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt