Vagner Love joins Brazilian champions Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro: Former Brazil striker Vagner Love left CSKA Moscow on Friday to join Flamengo on loan for the new season that kicks off this weekend.
"It`s the dream of a lifetime," said the dreadlocked 25-year-old, a Copa America winner with his country in 2004 and 2007.
Love, who last played for Brazil in 2007, was on loan at his first club Palmeiras last season but left after a row with fans.
He will link up again at Brazilian champions Flamengo with former Inter Milan striker Adriano. They were both in the 2004 Copa America squad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Sensex zooms 391 points to hit 1-week high
- Inclusion of Pakistani players will raise importance, status of Indian Premier League: Zaheer Abbas
- Bihar journalist Rajdeo Ranjan's murder: Major breakthrough - Five shooters arrested in connection with case
- Primordial black holes and dark matter are linked: NASA
- Check UBSE / UEEB 10th Results 2016: Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal (UK) Board Class 10th Exam Results 2016 announced