Van Gaal installs `sleep pods` for ManU players to rejuvenate faster
Washington: Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal has introduced high-tech sleep pods designed to give the players maximum comfort and rest time between sessions when they are training.
Van Gaal has restructured the training schedules which may even include night sessions as the evenings get darker.
Van Gaal wants all his players to spend more time at the training ground while he tutors them in his way of working.
He has also installed floodlights on the main training pitch at Carrington, ripped up the pitch to install the same grass system as at Old Trafford and also ordered the squad to eat together.
Adding up to the changes, he has ordered diggers and earth movers to put up more of a wind break at the training ground, saying that Wind is not always the friend of the players, It`s not always the friend of the ball and so something has to be done for that too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons