Van Gaal installs `sleep pods` for ManU players to rejuvenate faster
Washington: Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal has introduced high-tech sleep pods designed to give the players maximum comfort and rest time between sessions when they are training.
Van Gaal has restructured the training schedules which may even include night sessions as the evenings get darker.
Van Gaal wants all his players to spend more time at the training ground while he tutors them in his way of working.
He has also installed floodlights on the main training pitch at Carrington, ripped up the pitch to install the same grass system as at Old Trafford and also ordered the squad to eat together.
Adding up to the changes, he has ordered diggers and earth movers to put up more of a wind break at the training ground, saying that Wind is not always the friend of the players, It`s not always the friend of the ball and so something has to be done for that too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself