Van Gaal installs `sleep pods` for ManU players to rejuvenate faster
Washington: Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal has introduced high-tech sleep pods designed to give the players maximum comfort and rest time between sessions when they are training.
Van Gaal has restructured the training schedules which may even include night sessions as the evenings get darker.
Van Gaal wants all his players to spend more time at the training ground while he tutors them in his way of working.
He has also installed floodlights on the main training pitch at Carrington, ripped up the pitch to install the same grass system as at Old Trafford and also ordered the squad to eat together.
Adding up to the changes, he has ordered diggers and earth movers to put up more of a wind break at the training ground, saying that Wind is not always the friend of the players, It`s not always the friend of the ball and so something has to be done for that too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat
- How does smoke effect clouds in terms of climate? NASA flies to Africa to find out!