Van Gaal installs `sleep pods` for ManU players to rejuvenate faster
Washington: Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal has introduced high-tech sleep pods designed to give the players maximum comfort and rest time between sessions when they are training.
Van Gaal has restructured the training schedules which may even include night sessions as the evenings get darker.
Van Gaal wants all his players to spend more time at the training ground while he tutors them in his way of working.
He has also installed floodlights on the main training pitch at Carrington, ripped up the pitch to install the same grass system as at Old Trafford and also ordered the squad to eat together.
Adding up to the changes, he has ordered diggers and earth movers to put up more of a wind break at the training ground, saying that Wind is not always the friend of the players, It`s not always the friend of the ball and so something has to be done for that too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you