Van Persie hints happy to stay at Man Utd, continue Rooney partnership
London: Robin van Persie has hinted he`s happy to stay at Manchester United by talking up his partnership with Wayne Rooney, according to reports.
According to Metro.co.uk, the Dutchman, who was rumoured to be seeking an exit from Old Trafford this January, has expressed his willingness to continue developing his understanding with Rooney, which seemingly quashes any suggestion of a move.
Van Persie said that it is the interaction together as both him and Rooney want to play together, adding that with a player of his teammate`s caliber, Man United can go from strength to strength and become even better than they are now.
Van Persie feels the strength of both players` all-round games is what makes them so difficult to play against, and the 30-year-old coined a modern-day description of their role within the United set-up, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen