Venky’s Blackburn denies ‘former Bollywood star to be next head coach’ rumour
London: Blackburn Rovers global adviser, Shebby Singh has denied rumours that claimed he along with Judan Ali, who is a coach with experience limited to youth and amateur level and star of the Bollywood football movie, are likely to be handed the job.
Venky’s owned Blackburn`s plan after the sacking of Henning Berg is believed to be the selection of a coaching team rather than a manager with assistants, the Guardian reports.
Singh said Ali was just a guest of the club and no appointments or signings have been made yet, adding that he would like to make it clear that all these talks are mere speculations.
Singh added that the club had capable people in their ranks to take over the mantle and lead the club back to where it belongs i.e. the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters