Vidic to exit Man U in 25 million pound move?
London: Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been linked with a move to Russia.
According to a leading daily, Vidic could be the subject of a 25 million pound bid from Anzhi Makhachkala of the Russian Premier League.
Anzhi are controlled by Russian billionaire Suleyman Kerimou, who has an estimated personal fortune of five billion pounds.
The club has already splashed 20 million pounds on Samuel Eto’o, while Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos is their captain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened