Vidic to exit Man U in 25 million pound move?
London: Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been linked with a move to Russia.
According to a leading daily, Vidic could be the subject of a 25 million pound bid from Anzhi Makhachkala of the Russian Premier League.
Anzhi are controlled by Russian billionaire Suleyman Kerimou, who has an estimated personal fortune of five billion pounds.
The club has already splashed 20 million pounds on Samuel Eto’o, while Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos is their captain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love