Wayne Rooney losing hair just 18 months after transplant
London: It’s been a year and a half since Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for his hair transplant, but the Man U ace appeared at a post-training press conference displaying a thatch that seemed to be showing the vulnerability of his famed tresses.
He had the “follicular transfer” treatment – in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning – at a London clinic.
According to the Daily Mail, he said at the time he was delighted with the result, and in the months immediately after the operation, he boasted a relatively thick crop.
But the recent evidence shows that there’s been some unwelcome thinning taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Low job satisfaction can hamper your mental health
- Bold scenes of only big stars are praised, feels Zareen Khan
- Priyanka, Aziz making tectonic shifts in business: Poorna Jagannathan
- On Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu's feats: Hats off to women for saving our respect in front of whole world, says Pullela Gopichand
- WATCH: Usain Bolt attempted javelin throw at Rio 2016 - His effort will shock you!