Wayne Rooney losing hair just 18 months after transplant
London: It’s been a year and a half since Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for his hair transplant, but the Man U ace appeared at a post-training press conference displaying a thatch that seemed to be showing the vulnerability of his famed tresses.
He had the “follicular transfer” treatment – in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning – at a London clinic.
According to the Daily Mail, he said at the time he was delighted with the result, and in the months immediately after the operation, he boasted a relatively thick crop.
But the recent evidence shows that there’s been some unwelcome thinning taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes