Wayne Rooney losing hair just 18 months after transplant
London: It’s been a year and a half since Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for his hair transplant, but the Man U ace appeared at a post-training press conference displaying a thatch that seemed to be showing the vulnerability of his famed tresses.
He had the “follicular transfer” treatment – in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning – at a London clinic.
According to the Daily Mail, he said at the time he was delighted with the result, and in the months immediately after the operation, he boasted a relatively thick crop.
But the recent evidence shows that there’s been some unwelcome thinning taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees