Wayne Rooney losing hair just 18 months after transplant
London: It’s been a year and a half since Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for his hair transplant, but the Man U ace appeared at a post-training press conference displaying a thatch that seemed to be showing the vulnerability of his famed tresses.
He had the “follicular transfer” treatment – in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning – at a London clinic.
According to the Daily Mail, he said at the time he was delighted with the result, and in the months immediately after the operation, he boasted a relatively thick crop.
But the recent evidence shows that there’s been some unwelcome thinning taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore