Wayne Rooney losing hair just 18 months after transplant
London: It’s been a year and a half since Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for his hair transplant, but the Man U ace appeared at a post-training press conference displaying a thatch that seemed to be showing the vulnerability of his famed tresses.
He had the “follicular transfer” treatment – in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning – at a London clinic.
According to the Daily Mail, he said at the time he was delighted with the result, and in the months immediately after the operation, he boasted a relatively thick crop.
But the recent evidence shows that there’s been some unwelcome thinning taking place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more