Wayne Rooney picks team mate Van Persie as easiest player to ‘wind up’ in United dressing room
London: Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie is the easiest player to play jokes on in the entire club, according to teammate Wayne Rooney.
Rooney, who has been identified by midfielder Tom Cleverley as one of United’s biggest pranksters, joked that although Van Persie has made fools of defences all season, he loses his sharpness off the pitch which makes him an easy target, the Mirror reports.
According to Claverly, Rooney is the biggest prankster in the United dressing room, although he added that his teammates Rio Ferdinand, Anderson and Danny Welbeck are not far behind Rooney in this area.
Van Persie, who joined United for £24million from Arsenal last summer, has plundered 23 goals in all competitions this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP