Wayne Rooney picks team mate Van Persie as easiest player to ‘wind up’ in United dressing room
London: Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie is the easiest player to play jokes on in the entire club, according to teammate Wayne Rooney.
Rooney, who has been identified by midfielder Tom Cleverley as one of United’s biggest pranksters, joked that although Van Persie has made fools of defences all season, he loses his sharpness off the pitch which makes him an easy target, the Mirror reports.
According to Claverly, Rooney is the biggest prankster in the United dressing room, although he added that his teammates Rio Ferdinand, Anderson and Danny Welbeck are not far behind Rooney in this area.
Van Persie, who joined United for £24million from Arsenal last summer, has plundered 23 goals in all competitions this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you