Wayne Rooney picks team mate Van Persie as easiest player to ‘wind up’ in United dressing room
London: Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie is the easiest player to play jokes on in the entire club, according to teammate Wayne Rooney.
Rooney, who has been identified by midfielder Tom Cleverley as one of United’s biggest pranksters, joked that although Van Persie has made fools of defences all season, he loses his sharpness off the pitch which makes him an easy target, the Mirror reports.
According to Claverly, Rooney is the biggest prankster in the United dressing room, although he added that his teammates Rio Ferdinand, Anderson and Danny Welbeck are not far behind Rooney in this area.
Van Persie, who joined United for £24million from Arsenal last summer, has plundered 23 goals in all competitions this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: Tim Kopra shares view of massive storm near Japan from space!
- Thousands rally in Turkey to mark May Day amid tight security
- After Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh, forest fire now rages in J&K
- Uttarakhand forest fires: Social media terms it ‘National Emergency’, around 3000 hectares of forest area destroyed
- US, Russia in bids to halt fighting in Syria`s Aleppo