Wayne Rooney picks team mate Van Persie as easiest player to ‘wind up’ in United dressing room
London: Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie is the easiest player to play jokes on in the entire club, according to teammate Wayne Rooney.
Rooney, who has been identified by midfielder Tom Cleverley as one of United’s biggest pranksters, joked that although Van Persie has made fools of defences all season, he loses his sharpness off the pitch which makes him an easy target, the Mirror reports.
According to Claverly, Rooney is the biggest prankster in the United dressing room, although he added that his teammates Rio Ferdinand, Anderson and Danny Welbeck are not far behind Rooney in this area.
Van Persie, who joined United for £24million from Arsenal last summer, has plundered 23 goals in all competitions this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again
- Punjab seeks CBI probe in shooting of RSS leader
- French PM Manuel Valls praises economy, says growth target in reach
- Judges must not hesitate to give severest punishment to rapists: Court