We knew we could trouble Barcelona: Ribery
Barlin: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery says his side knew they had strikers who could trouble Barcelona, after their shock 4-0 victory over the four-time Champions League winners.
A brace from Thomas Muller and goals from Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez sealed a resounding victory for the German champions as they condemned Barcelona to their heaviest away defeat in Europe.
"To get such a result we knew we had to run a lot as a team," Ribery told Canal + afer the match.
"Apart from that, we knew we had the strikers who could score. We`re very happy.
"There is another game to play, but I think we performed well tonight."
Die Roten travel to Camp Nou on May 1 for the second leg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Jan Dhan accounts “very vulnerable” to frauds: RBI
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test