Wenger blames media for brainwashing Arsenal fans
London: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has blamed the media for brainwashing the club`s fans into thinking the team is in crisis.
According to the Mirror, Wenger said that the reaction has been excessive, on the back of talks to sign Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye, for silencing critics that not enough signings were being made.
However, Wenger said that the brainwashing could partly be right because the club had not won any major trophies for years.
Wenger said that he cared for the club and was really disappointed with last week`s result where they lost to Aston Villa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security