Wenger insists Arsenal `young guns` can match Man U`s `class of 92`
Jakarta: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said that his players such as Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kieran Gibbs and Wojciech Szczesny could match the `Class of 92` of Manchester United .
According to Merdeka.com, Wenger pointed out that United had got great players like Neville brothers, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt but Arsenal had six or seven players who can play the same level with which the legends would have fought tooth and nail for their club.
Wenger added that he was sure that his team would be as successful as the great United team during that time.
He further said that the players would prove it, adding that they had the ability to do so and nobody can stop anyone who has ability and behavior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez