Wenger insists Arsenal `young guns` can match Man U`s `class of 92`
Jakarta: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said that his players such as Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kieran Gibbs and Wojciech Szczesny could match the `Class of 92` of Manchester United .
According to Merdeka.com, Wenger pointed out that United had got great players like Neville brothers, David Beckham, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt but Arsenal had six or seven players who can play the same level with which the legends would have fought tooth and nail for their club.
Wenger added that he was sure that his team would be as successful as the great United team during that time.
He further said that the players would prove it, adding that they had the ability to do so and nobody can stop anyone who has ability and behavior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand