Wenger interested in Italian striker
Rome: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed his interest in AC Milan striker Stephan El Shaarawy, saying the Italian`s "philosophy fits perfectly with mine".
But the 20-year-old is unlikely to leave Milan in January as he is the current Serie A top scorer and the Rossoneri`s most prolific player in all competition this season, reports Xinhua.
"El Shaarawy is a very mobile, very technical young player. His philosophy fits perfectly with mine," Wenger said.
The French tactician also said a January offer was not out of the question.
"You never know. I am just saying I love the way he plays," he said.
El Shaarawy is valued at a minimum of 30 million euros, but Milan have pledged not to sell their latest discovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube