Wenger interested in Italian striker
Rome: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed his interest in AC Milan striker Stephan El Shaarawy, saying the Italian`s "philosophy fits perfectly with mine".
But the 20-year-old is unlikely to leave Milan in January as he is the current Serie A top scorer and the Rossoneri`s most prolific player in all competition this season, reports Xinhua.
"El Shaarawy is a very mobile, very technical young player. His philosophy fits perfectly with mine," Wenger said.
The French tactician also said a January offer was not out of the question.
"You never know. I am just saying I love the way he plays," he said.
El Shaarawy is valued at a minimum of 30 million euros, but Milan have pledged not to sell their latest discovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened