Wenger plays down talks of `potential` move for `unsettled` Fulham striker Berbatov
London: Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has reportedly downplayed talks of a potential move for Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov.
Wenger has strongly been linked with a deal for Berbatov in recent weeks, with the player unsettled at Craven Cottage.
However, Metro.co.uk reports that although Berbatov hinting at the switch on his Facebook page, Wenger said that Arsenal is not chasing the 34-year-old at present.
Arsenal is currently short of attacking options with Olivier Giroud missing, while Nicklas Bendtner is also facing a spell on the sidelines with an ankle problem, although Wenger said that he is not sure whether he will invest in another forward.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you