Wenger to sign new contract keeping him at Arsenal until 2017
London: Arsene Wenger is set to sign a new Arsenal contract next month keeping him at the club until 2017, according to reports.
According to the Mirror, despite yesterday`s stunning 6-3 defeat at Manuel Pellegrini `s rampaging Manchester City, Wenger has agreed a deal that will keep him at The Emirates for four more years.
The offer has been on the table for more than a month, the report said.
Wenger, who joined Arsenal from Nagoya Grampus Eight in 1996, has not signed it yet as he has been concentrating on Arsenal`s Premier League campaign, the report added.
The Gunners still top the table although yesterday`s dramatic defeat at the Etihad was a serious blow, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft continues for sixth day
- Man who tried to commit suicide outside Chhattisgarh CM's house dies
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!
- Five health benefits of cashew nuts you didn't know about!