Wesley Sneijder not going to Manchester United: Reports
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Dutch playmaker, Wesley Sneijder, will stay with Inter Milan and won’t be going to English Premier League club Manchester United as was heavily speculated.
Sneijder’s agent has confirmed that he will stay put at Inter despite reports suggesting that United’s boss Alex Ferguson was interested in bringing him to Old Trafford this January.
“I really think that Wesley will remain at Inter, because a few weeks ago he said he was 90 per cent sure that he would stay," Sneijder’s agent Soren Lerby was quoted as saying in media reports.
"Why didn`t he say 100 per cent? He wasn`t trying to hide any problems he has with the club or the coach, or any offers from other clubs. He left a small percentage, because in football anything can happen.” he added.
There are speculations that United’s city rivals, Manchester City, are also interested in the playmaker with a possibility of a swap deal between him and Carlos Tevez.
The midfielder returned from a two-month injury to score the winner in derby clash against AC Milan on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read