Wilshere vows never to smoke again
London:Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has reportedly admitted that he had made `a mistake` after getting caught smoking last week, and promised never to smoke again.
Wilshere was photographed smoking outside a London nightclub following Arsenal`s 2-0 Champions League victory over Napoli.
According to Metro.co.uk, although Wilshere initially tried to brush off his smoking as a `dare` and also tried to make light of the incident on Twitter, however, he has now admitted that he has made a mistake, although he insisted that he is not a smoker.
Stating that smoking is not going to affect his career in the future, Wilshere said that he hoped that the incident would be the last one in his life, adding that he has sorted out the matter with boss Arsene Wenger, who has put him back in the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves