Winning the Champions League would be a dream, says Pirlo
Rome: The Italy veteran says that securing European silverware this term would be a delight for the Bianconeri, and he also wished his ex-club Milan the best against the Blaugrana
Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has said that winning the Champions League this season would be a dream for his club, but admitted that winning Serie A is still key to their season.
The Italian league`s champions beat Celtic 3-0 on February 12 in the first leg of their Champions League tie, with the second leg of the encounter to be played on March 6.
"Our goal this season is to win the League again," the 33-year-old told Rai Sport.
"But the Champions League is also a dream.
"Every game further into the competition is a step closer," he added.
The Italian star then took the time to wish his former club AC Milan luck for their Champions League tie with Barcelona on Wednesday.
"It is going to be a great game, that`s for sure.
"I hope the Rossoneri can do well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani