Winning the Champions League would be a dream, says Pirlo
Rome: The Italy veteran says that securing European silverware this term would be a delight for the Bianconeri, and he also wished his ex-club Milan the best against the Blaugrana
Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has said that winning the Champions League this season would be a dream for his club, but admitted that winning Serie A is still key to their season.
The Italian league`s champions beat Celtic 3-0 on February 12 in the first leg of their Champions League tie, with the second leg of the encounter to be played on March 6.
"Our goal this season is to win the League again," the 33-year-old told Rai Sport.
"But the Champions League is also a dream.
"Every game further into the competition is a step closer," he added.
The Italian star then took the time to wish his former club AC Milan luck for their Champions League tie with Barcelona on Wednesday.
"It is going to be a great game, that`s for sure.
"I hope the Rossoneri can do well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash