Winning the Champions League would be a dream, says Pirlo
Rome: The Italy veteran says that securing European silverware this term would be a delight for the Bianconeri, and he also wished his ex-club Milan the best against the Blaugrana
Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo has said that winning the Champions League this season would be a dream for his club, but admitted that winning Serie A is still key to their season.
The Italian league`s champions beat Celtic 3-0 on February 12 in the first leg of their Champions League tie, with the second leg of the encounter to be played on March 6.
"Our goal this season is to win the League again," the 33-year-old told Rai Sport.
"But the Champions League is also a dream.
"Every game further into the competition is a step closer," he added.
The Italian star then took the time to wish his former club AC Milan luck for their Champions League tie with Barcelona on Wednesday.
"It is going to be a great game, that`s for sure.
"I hope the Rossoneri can do well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth