Winning trophies with Real Madrid the best feeling: Ozil
Marid: Mesut Ozil is determined to win more silverware with Real Madrid as he feels nothing beats the feeling of scooping up a trophy.
The Germany international has won a Liga title, a Copa del Rey and a Spanish Supercopa since joining the club from Werder Bremen in the summer of 2010, and he has stressed that he will never forget his successes with the Blancos.
"Firstly, I am very grateful to be able to play for such a big club. My first match for Real Madrid was very special for me," the midfielder told Bwin.com.
"But the best moments are when you win trophies with the club. For example, the final against Barcelona, when we beat them in the Supercopa or winning La Liga, those stay in your memory for ever.
"My aim is always to offer my all that I can on the pitch. I enjoy playing football. I enjoy being on the pitch and having the ball."
Ozil has made 21 league appearances so far this term, scoring four goals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees