Women’s World Cup in Japan?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Matushushima: FIFA president Sepp Blatter said on Saturday that Japan has proven its organisational capacities for international competitions and hosting the women’s World Cup in the disaster struck nation is a real possibility.
Japan has proven its organisational capacities for international competitions," Blatter said during a press conference in the northeastern city of Matsushima, an area affected by Japan`s March quake and tsunami.
"So yes it would be a good to hold other events here. Lets wait for the next executive committee of FIFA and maybe we will have another competition to offer to Japan."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan