Women’s World Cup in Japan?
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Matushushima: FIFA president Sepp Blatter said on Saturday that Japan has proven its organisational capacities for international competitions and hosting the women’s World Cup in the disaster struck nation is a real possibility.
Japan has proven its organisational capacities for international competitions," Blatter said during a press conference in the northeastern city of Matsushima, an area affected by Japan`s March quake and tsunami.
"So yes it would be a good to hold other events here. Lets wait for the next executive committee of FIFA and maybe we will have another competition to offer to Japan."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists
- HILARIOUS! Neymar fan caught in laundry room of Olympic team hotel
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Army doctors for raising retirement age
- Curfew, restrictions imposed to prevent protests in Kashmir