FIFA WC 2014: Vincent Kompany misses Belgium training
Belgium`s World Cup captain Vincent Kompany missed team training Thursday with a slight groin strain, coach Marc Wilmots said.
Belgium play Russia in their second Group H match on Sunday, but Wilmots did not indicate whether the Manchester City defender was a doubt.
"No Vincent Kompany in training today, slight groin strain," Wilmots said on his Twitter account. "He is working individually today with the medical staff!"
Playmaker Eden Hazard missed training on Wednesday, but was back in action with the squad on Thursday. Belgium beat Algeria 2-1 in their first match to lead the group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?