FIFA WC 2014: Vincent Kompany misses Belgium training
Belgium`s World Cup captain Vincent Kompany missed team training Thursday with a slight groin strain, coach Marc Wilmots said.
Belgium play Russia in their second Group H match on Sunday, but Wilmots did not indicate whether the Manchester City defender was a doubt.
"No Vincent Kompany in training today, slight groin strain," Wilmots said on his Twitter account. "He is working individually today with the medical staff!"
Playmaker Eden Hazard missed training on Wednesday, but was back in action with the squad on Thursday. Belgium beat Algeria 2-1 in their first match to lead the group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twitter explodes with reactions over Kanhaiya Kumar touching Lalu's feet - Viral picture inside
- Gold price at 15-month high, rises further to Rs 30,330 per 10 grams
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- VIDEO: Maiden over & 5 wickets! Watch Mohammad Amir's sensational last over vs Australia!
- Jharkhand MNREGA workers return Rs 5 to Modi, say his govt needs it more than they do