Goals against England were `revenge` for people questioning my attitude: Suarez
London: Uruguayan forward Luis Suarez has claimed that the two goals he scored against England were revenge for people questioning his attitude.
In the match against England, Suarez scored two goals taking his side to the 2-1 victory. Suarez said that it was all sweet because of the way his attitude was questioned in England.
Suarez admitted that he did push his limits in the match, though he was not hundred percent fit, and had lot of cramps during the match. The Uruguayan footballer underwent a knee surgery less than a month before the match, The Mirror reported.
Despite of the problems, Suarez managed to score against England to send them out of the tournament. He said that things do turn around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read