World Cup goals record `there to be broken`: Ronaldo
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil`s legendary footballer Ronaldo has said he will not mind if Miroslav Klose breaks his World Cup scoring record next year.
Ronaldo has scored more World Cup goals than any other player: 15 from three tournaments between 1998 and 2006.
"My personal history and my 15 World Cup goals will never be erased. If he scores more than me, I`ll congratulate him, and of course I admire him. But he`ll never take away my goals or my history."
Klose last month became his country`s greatest scorer when he netted in Germany`s 3-0 victory over Austria, taking his international tally to 68 goals from 130 matches.
The Lazio forward will be 36 when the World Cup begins June 12, 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!