Zidane not ready to coach Real Madrid: Remon
Madrid: Sporting director Zinedine Zidane is not ready to take charge at Real Madrid as a coach, according to Mariano Garcia Remon.
With former boss Jose Mourinho returning to Chelsea, los Blancos are on the lookout for a new trainer, with Carlo Ancelotti and Zidane reportedly in talks with the club.
However, Remon, would prefer a more experienced coach over the former France international.
"To be the coach of Real Madrid requires a special responsibility," the 62-year-old told Marca.
"It`s a very complicated, they expect results. It is premature to say that `Zizou` will coach Real Madrid.
"Everyone`s talking about Madrid, and under this pressure, the coach still has to make important decisions. All coaches will have added pressure at Madrid, more than at any other club.
"Towards the end of long contracts, the results are evaluated. If the numbers are negative, then the deal gets terminated. We have seen an example recently with Mourinho, who had a contract [until 2016]."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?