2 pacers + 2 spinners OR 3 pacers +1 spinner?
When the selectors announced Indian World Cup squad, many thought that naming 3 specialist spinners in a team that comprises of so many part-time slow bowlers, was a wrong step.
In the recent past too, India have regularly fielded 3-man pace attack and one spinner in their team and have tasted decent success on foreign conditions as well as on the sub-continent pitches.
But with World Cup being played on pitches that will suit slow bowlers, Team India find themselves in tight situation where they have to re-think their strategy on the final bowling combination.
The warm-up matches before the World Cup have shown that Indian pace attack without Zaheer Khan and Praveen Kumar does not look intimidating, and with all spinners- Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin- taking wickets, team management has become bound to think about their final bowling attack.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about what, they think, should be India’s bowling combination for the World Cup. Should Team India play with 2 fast bowlers and 2 specialist spinners or should they continue with 3 pacers and 1 spinner attack?
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31