After the mauling in MCG and surrendering at SCG will Team India get whacked at the WACA?
India’s loss to Australia in the second Test at SCG put them 0-2 against the hosts in the four-Test rubber. In the end, they were beaten by an innings and 68 runs with a clinical Oz bowling line-up carrying out the task with ease.
What will India have to do different to put up a fight at Perth? Should Kohli retain his place in the squad? Should a bold decision of resting the senior players be taken? Should Laxman make way for Rohit Sharma or should it be Virat Kohli?
Does the bowling dept. need a revamp after their dismal showing?
What is your take on this issue? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state