After the mauling in MCG and surrendering at SCG will Team India get whacked at the WACA?
India’s loss to Australia in the second Test at SCG put them 0-2 against the hosts in the four-Test rubber. In the end, they were beaten by an innings and 68 runs with a clinical Oz bowling line-up carrying out the task with ease.
What will India have to do different to put up a fight at Perth? Should Kohli retain his place in the squad? Should a bold decision of resting the senior players be taken? Should Laxman make way for Rohit Sharma or should it be Virat Kohli?
Does the bowling dept. need a revamp after their dismal showing?
What is your take on this issue? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Coal India Limited's 66 coal mine projects facing delays
- Tax dept asks officers to suggest changes in direct tax laws
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony