After the mauling in MCG and surrendering at SCG will Team India get whacked at the WACA?
India’s loss to Australia in the second Test at SCG put them 0-2 against the hosts in the four-Test rubber. In the end, they were beaten by an innings and 68 runs with a clinical Oz bowling line-up carrying out the task with ease.
What will India have to do different to put up a fight at Perth? Should Kohli retain his place in the squad? Should a bold decision of resting the senior players be taken? Should Laxman make way for Rohit Sharma or should it be Virat Kohli?
Does the bowling dept. need a revamp after their dismal showing?
What is your take on this issue? Speak your mind and let us know by posting your comments here at Zeenews.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan PM chairs meeting on Kashmir
- Kashmir unrest: Rajnath to embark on two-day visit to Valley
- Waiting for the day Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif
- Must Watch: What Nawaz Sharif's daughter has to say about PML-N's victory in PoK polls
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar's family files FIR against Mayawati after BSP rampage