Are IPL franchises right in snubbing Pakistani players in IPL auction?
The third IPL auction, held in Mumbai recently, has been overshadowed by a controversy arising from the fact that not a single Pakistani player of the 11 on the auction list - including several of the World Cup-winning team - was picked up.
Pakistan`s players have reacted with anger and attributed the blackout to politics.
The IPL has said it was the franchises` decision and the franchises have explained it on grounds of cricketing strategy or availability during the tournament.
Was it right on the part of the franchises to ‘collectively boycott’ Pakistani players, who are the current Twenty20 World Champions?
Or, is it just a purely a business policy which was wrongly misinterpreted in Pakistan due to the volatile political relationship between the two countries?
Please let us know about your thoughts on this one…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you