Ashes 2013: Who will win the battle for urn?
One of the fiercest cricketing rivalries is set to resume in the form of Ashes series between England and Australia.
England will be high on confidence and red-hot to defend their title as they host Australia on account of their performances in the last one year during which they registered a rare series win over India in their own backyard.
On the other hand, the Australian team has been in the news for all the wrong reasons that include team discipline, differences between senior cricketers, average on-field show etc.
And the fact that just two weeks before the beginning of the high-profile tour, Australian team coach Mickey Arthur was sacked aptly underlines its troubled state.
England, the current holder of the urn, are favourites to defend the title.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner of the series?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth