Ashes 2013: Who will win the battle for urn?
One of the fiercest cricketing rivalries is set to resume in the form of Ashes series between England and Australia.
England will be high on confidence and red-hot to defend their title as they host Australia on account of their performances in the last one year during which they registered a rare series win over India in their own backyard.
On the other hand, the Australian team has been in the news for all the wrong reasons that include team discipline, differences between senior cricketers, average on-field show etc.
And the fact that just two weeks before the beginning of the high-profile tour, Australian team coach Mickey Arthur was sacked aptly underlines its troubled state.
England, the current holder of the urn, are favourites to defend the title.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your comments and tell us who you think will emerge as the winner of the series?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals