Can India make a comeback in the second Test?
England clearly outplayed and outclassed India in the first Test at Lord’s. Zaheer had an injury in the first day itself that left Indian bowling literally toothless.
But India are known to be slow starters and according to Andrew Strauss, India would put up a good show at Nottingham.
England did boast off an excellent Test unit before the series and clearly the bowling looks much better than India’s and the batting department did better than the visitors at Lord’s.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether India can change around its fortune in the second Test or will the English reign supreme once again.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US