Can India make a comeback in the second Test?
England clearly outplayed and outclassed India in the first Test at Lord’s. Zaheer had an injury in the first day itself that left Indian bowling literally toothless.
But India are known to be slow starters and according to Andrew Strauss, India would put up a good show at Nottingham.
England did boast off an excellent Test unit before the series and clearly the bowling looks much better than India’s and the batting department did better than the visitors at Lord’s.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether India can change around its fortune in the second Test or will the English reign supreme once again.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister