Can India make a comeback in the second Test?
England clearly outplayed and outclassed India in the first Test at Lord’s. Zaheer had an injury in the first day itself that left Indian bowling literally toothless.
But India are known to be slow starters and according to Andrew Strauss, India would put up a good show at Nottingham.
England did boast off an excellent Test unit before the series and clearly the bowling looks much better than India’s and the batting department did better than the visitors at Lord’s.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether India can change around its fortune in the second Test or will the English reign supreme once again.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre