Can India make a comeback in the second Test?
England clearly outplayed and outclassed India in the first Test at Lord’s. Zaheer had an injury in the first day itself that left Indian bowling literally toothless.
But India are known to be slow starters and according to Andrew Strauss, India would put up a good show at Nottingham.
England did boast off an excellent Test unit before the series and clearly the bowling looks much better than India’s and the batting department did better than the visitors at Lord’s.
We at Zeecric.com would like to ask your opinion on whether India can change around its fortune in the second Test or will the English reign supreme once again.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr