Can India put up a fight against England?
With a depleted Indian side waiting for the all conquering England in the five match ODI series , one thing would be in everyone’s mind; chance at redemption.
It would be a chance for team India, who are the current World Champions in the limited-over version, to regain some pride back but the core team of World Cup is missing and it would be a stern test for young Indians players.
England would be coming into the series with confidence and momentum but even they would be wary about the hostile conditions which would be nowhere near to the overcast and seaming pitches of England. The likes of Bresnan, Finn, Dernbach might find it difficult here and could come up as absolute cropper.
There is definitely a lot to speculate, we would like to know your opinion here at zeenews.com.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today