Can India put up a fight against England?
With a depleted Indian side waiting for the all conquering England in the five match ODI series , one thing would be in everyone’s mind; chance at redemption.
It would be a chance for team India, who are the current World Champions in the limited-over version, to regain some pride back but the core team of World Cup is missing and it would be a stern test for young Indians players.
England would be coming into the series with confidence and momentum but even they would be wary about the hostile conditions which would be nowhere near to the overcast and seaming pitches of England. The likes of Bresnan, Finn, Dernbach might find it difficult here and could come up as absolute cropper.
There is definitely a lot to speculate, we would like to know your opinion here at zeenews.com.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional