Can India put up a fight against England?
With a depleted Indian side waiting for the all conquering England in the five match ODI series , one thing would be in everyone’s mind; chance at redemption.
It would be a chance for team India, who are the current World Champions in the limited-over version, to regain some pride back but the core team of World Cup is missing and it would be a stern test for young Indians players.
England would be coming into the series with confidence and momentum but even they would be wary about the hostile conditions which would be nowhere near to the overcast and seaming pitches of England. The likes of Bresnan, Finn, Dernbach might find it difficult here and could come up as absolute cropper.
There is definitely a lot to speculate, we would like to know your opinion here at zeenews.com.
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog