Can India win more than 10 medals at London Olympics?
The stories of India at Olympics are of heartbreaks, frustrations and disappointments. Apart from those 6 consecutive gold medals (total 11 medals) in hockey, Indians athletes had won only 4 individual medals till 2008 Olympics at Beijing. But they created history during the last Olympics by winning three medals including a maiden individual gold.
Four years have passed since then and we are at the threshold of yet another Olympics which will take place in London this time. With some startling performances in CWG and other international events, Indian athletes, mainly boxers, shooters, archers, wrestlers have raised hopes of winning more medals this time.
Will India’s medals tally reach doubles figures this time? Can India emerge as one of the upcoming sports superpowers in Asia?
Post your comments and let us know your opinions on India’s chances at Olympics:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad — Possible XIs, Date, Time, Venue, TV Listing, Live Streaming
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore