Can India win more than 10 medals at London Olympics?
The stories of India at Olympics are of heartbreaks, frustrations and disappointments. Apart from those 6 consecutive gold medals (total 11 medals) in hockey, Indians athletes had won only 4 individual medals till 2008 Olympics at Beijing. But they created history during the last Olympics by winning three medals including a maiden individual gold.
Four years have passed since then and we are at the threshold of yet another Olympics which will take place in London this time. With some startling performances in CWG and other international events, Indian athletes, mainly boxers, shooters, archers, wrestlers have raised hopes of winning more medals this time.
Will India’s medals tally reach doubles figures this time? Can India emerge as one of the upcoming sports superpowers in Asia?
Post your comments and let us know your opinions on India’s chances at Olympics:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre