Can India win more than 10 medals at London Olympics?
The stories of India at Olympics are of heartbreaks, frustrations and disappointments. Apart from those 6 consecutive gold medals (total 11 medals) in hockey, Indians athletes had won only 4 individual medals till 2008 Olympics at Beijing. But they created history during the last Olympics by winning three medals including a maiden individual gold.
Four years have passed since then and we are at the threshold of yet another Olympics which will take place in London this time. With some startling performances in CWG and other international events, Indian athletes, mainly boxers, shooters, archers, wrestlers have raised hopes of winning more medals this time.
Will India’s medals tally reach doubles figures this time? Can India emerge as one of the upcoming sports superpowers in Asia?
Post your comments and let us know your opinions on India’s chances at Olympics:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film