Can Spain successfully defend the Euro title?
After missing the services of their key scorer David Villa and inspirational Carlos Puyol due to injuries, Spain look shaky in their title defence. A grueling season in the domestic circle for their main men Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta don’t help their cause either.
The fact that towards the end of the Primera Liga season former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was resting Xavi to protect a long running calf problem showed age is catching up with the 32-year-old midfielder.
Will the 2008 champions be the first one to defend the Euro title successfully? Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown