Can Spain successfully defend the Euro title?
After missing the services of their key scorer David Villa and inspirational Carlos Puyol due to injuries, Spain look shaky in their title defence. A grueling season in the domestic circle for their main men Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta don’t help their cause either.
The fact that towards the end of the Primera Liga season former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was resting Xavi to protect a long running calf problem showed age is catching up with the 32-year-old midfielder.
Will the 2008 champions be the first one to defend the Euro title successfully? Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon