Can Spain successfully defend the Euro title?
After missing the services of their key scorer David Villa and inspirational Carlos Puyol due to injuries, Spain look shaky in their title defence. A grueling season in the domestic circle for their main men Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta don’t help their cause either.
The fact that towards the end of the Primera Liga season former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was resting Xavi to protect a long running calf problem showed age is catching up with the 32-year-old midfielder.
Will the 2008 champions be the first one to defend the Euro title successfully? Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines