Can Spain successfully defend the Euro title?
After missing the services of their key scorer David Villa and inspirational Carlos Puyol due to injuries, Spain look shaky in their title defence. A grueling season in the domestic circle for their main men Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta don’t help their cause either.
The fact that towards the end of the Primera Liga season former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was resting Xavi to protect a long running calf problem showed age is catching up with the 32-year-old midfielder.
Will the 2008 champions be the first one to defend the Euro title successfully? Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical