Can Spain successfully defend the Euro title?
After missing the services of their key scorer David Villa and inspirational Carlos Puyol due to injuries, Spain look shaky in their title defence. A grueling season in the domestic circle for their main men Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta don’t help their cause either.
The fact that towards the end of the Primera Liga season former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was resting Xavi to protect a long running calf problem showed age is catching up with the 32-year-old midfielder.
Will the 2008 champions be the first one to defend the Euro title successfully? Have your say…
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!