Can Team India lift the World T20 title for the second time?
The fourth edition of ICC T20 World Cup tournament is being hosted by Sri Lanka. Experts have already given their verdict. West Indies are the favourites to lift the title according to many views. Host Sri Lanka, former champion Pakistan, defending champion England and bottom-ranked Australia have a strong claim as well.
With Yuvraj Singh making a successful comeback to international cricket and its players having rich T20 experience, winner of the first ever World T20 tourney India cannot be counted out.
Who according to you can go all the way and claim the 2012 T20 World title? Can India lift the title for the second time?
Post your comments here at Zeenews.com and let us know what you think:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!