Can Team India lift the World T20 title for the second time?
The fourth edition of ICC T20 World Cup tournament is being hosted by Sri Lanka. Experts have already given their verdict. West Indies are the favourites to lift the title according to many views. Host Sri Lanka, former champion Pakistan, defending champion England and bottom-ranked Australia have a strong claim as well.
With Yuvraj Singh making a successful comeback to international cricket and its players having rich T20 experience, winner of the first ever World T20 tourney India cannot be counted out.
Who according to you can go all the way and claim the 2012 T20 World title? Can India lift the title for the second time?
Post your comments here at Zeenews.com and let us know what you think:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary hike to boost demand in consumer durables sector
- 7th Pay Commission: Unions reject Centre's pay hike, threaten to go on strike
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Lankan Navy damages seven boats of Tamil Nadu fishermen
- At least 18 killed by a roadside bomb in Somalia