Can Team India lift the World T20 title for the second time?
The fourth edition of ICC T20 World Cup tournament is being hosted by Sri Lanka. Experts have already given their verdict. West Indies are the favourites to lift the title according to many views. Host Sri Lanka, former champion Pakistan, defending champion England and bottom-ranked Australia have a strong claim as well.
With Yuvraj Singh making a successful comeback to international cricket and its players having rich T20 experience, winner of the first ever World T20 tourney India cannot be counted out.
Who according to you can go all the way and claim the 2012 T20 World title? Can India lift the title for the second time?
Post your comments here at Zeenews.com and let us know what you think:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh