End of the road for Harbhajan Singh?
Offspinner Harbhajan Singh has been left out of India`s squad for the first two ODIs against England. He had earlier missed the ODI leg of England tour.
His recent performances with the ball have not been something to talk about and he ended the dismal England tour with only two wickets in 69.4 overs at an average of 143.50 and economy-rate of 4.11.
With the likes of Pragyan Ojha and Amit Mishra doing the rounds, is it the end of the road for Harbhajan Singh?
Post your comments and let us know:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read