Final three among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan?
With BCCI announcing India’s final 15-member squad for the 2011 World Cup in the Indian sub-continent, all eyes are now on the final combination that India will field during the mega-event.
While Rohit Sharma did not find a place in the team, selectors have picked Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin to bolster the spin bowling department.
Amongst the 15 players, Indian selectors have picked eight batsmen and with Team India likely to play with their preferred team combination of seven batsmen and four bowlers, one batsman out of these selected eight will sit on the bench.
With Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir being certainty in the final XI, only three out of remaining four- Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and Yusuf Pathan- will be picked in the playing eleven.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be those three players among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan to be in the playing XI for Team India in the World Cup.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends