Final three among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan?
With BCCI announcing India’s final 15-member squad for the 2011 World Cup in the Indian sub-continent, all eyes are now on the final combination that India will field during the mega-event.
While Rohit Sharma did not find a place in the team, selectors have picked Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin to bolster the spin bowling department.
Amongst the 15 players, Indian selectors have picked eight batsmen and with Team India likely to play with their preferred team combination of seven batsmen and four bowlers, one batsman out of these selected eight will sit on the bench.
With Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir being certainty in the final XI, only three out of remaining four- Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and Yusuf Pathan- will be picked in the playing eleven.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be those three players among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan to be in the playing XI for Team India in the World Cup.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you