Final three among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan?
With BCCI announcing India’s final 15-member squad for the 2011 World Cup in the Indian sub-continent, all eyes are now on the final combination that India will field during the mega-event.
While Rohit Sharma did not find a place in the team, selectors have picked Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin to bolster the spin bowling department.
Amongst the 15 players, Indian selectors have picked eight batsmen and with Team India likely to play with their preferred team combination of seven batsmen and four bowlers, one batsman out of these selected eight will sit on the bench.
With Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir being certainty in the final XI, only three out of remaining four- Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and Yusuf Pathan- will be picked in the playing eleven.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be those three players among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan to be in the playing XI for Team India in the World Cup.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?