Final three among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan?
With BCCI announcing India’s final 15-member squad for the 2011 World Cup in the Indian sub-continent, all eyes are now on the final combination that India will field during the mega-event.
While Rohit Sharma did not find a place in the team, selectors have picked Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin to bolster the spin bowling department.
Amongst the 15 players, Indian selectors have picked eight batsmen and with Team India likely to play with their preferred team combination of seven batsmen and four bowlers, one batsman out of these selected eight will sit on the bench.
With Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir being certainty in the final XI, only three out of remaining four- Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and Yusuf Pathan- will be picked in the playing eleven.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be those three players among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan to be in the playing XI for Team India in the World Cup.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials