Final three among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan?
With BCCI announcing India’s final 15-member squad for the 2011 World Cup in the Indian sub-continent, all eyes are now on the final combination that India will field during the mega-event.
While Rohit Sharma did not find a place in the team, selectors have picked Piyush Chawla and R Ashwin to bolster the spin bowling department.
Amongst the 15 players, Indian selectors have picked eight batsmen and with Team India likely to play with their preferred team combination of seven batsmen and four bowlers, one batsman out of these selected eight will sit on the bench.
With Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir being certainty in the final XI, only three out of remaining four- Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Virat Kohli and Yusuf Pathan- will be picked in the playing eleven.
We at Zeecric.com want to ask our readers about who should be those three players among Yuvraj, Raina, Kohli and Pathan to be in the playing XI for Team India in the World Cup.
Please post your comments and let us know.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Sensex drops 224 points; Nifty dips below 8,600-mark
- Have every right to intervene if no Syrian Kurd withdrawal: Turkey
- Not given chance to explore my acting abilities: Shamita Shetty
- Sakshi Malik expresses desire to meet Virender Sehwag – Read Viru's HILARIOUS reply
- Airtel upgrades over 9,000 network sites under Open Network